• A selection of vinyl from artists on the ALWAYS LIVE lineup ($460 approx)
We are also giving away 30 x $100 rideshare vouchers so you can get home safe from your night out.
Terms and Conditions
ALWAYS LIVE x TAC Competition Terms and Conditions:
General Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is ALWAYS LIVE LIMITED (“Promoter”, “our”, “us” and “we”) Our ABN is 56 647 318 456. Our registered office is at Level 4, 99 King Street, Melbourne Vic 3000.
2. Information on how to enter this competition and the Prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. 4. This is a game of skill.
5. In Australian States and Territories where a trade promotion lottery licence is required, the competition holds the appropriate licences.
6. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) and any Related Bodies Corporate (as that term is understood to mean under Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any claim, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any part or whole of any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, omitted, corrupted, altered, damaged, or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these T&C’s; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winner or entrant; or (f) use or non use of the Prize.
7. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, catastrophe, war, COVID-19, civil or military disturbance, act of God, actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, reconvene, or suspend the competition, subject to State laws and regulations, and to disqualify and take action against any individual found to be tampering with the entry process.
8. Each Prize Winner acknowledges and accepts that the event/s dates may change. The Promoter will be entitled to, in its sole discretion, change the date of the event/s, and the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever to any Prize Winner who cannot attend the revised date. If the event/s that forms part of a Prize Pack is cancelled, the Promoter will have no liability whatsoever to any Prize Winner for such Prize, and the Prize Winner agrees to release the Promoter from any claims in relation to the competition and the Prize.
9. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. These Terms and Conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria and the Promoter and entrants agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Victoria.
11. To be included in the competition, entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt, NOT at the time of sending by entrants.
12. This competition commences on 14 November 2023 at 10:00am AEDT and closes on 10 December 2023 at 10:00am AEDT (the “Promotion Period”).
13. Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will be deemed invalid and will not be eligible for the Prize.
14. This competition is open to Victorian residents who are over the age of 18 during the Promotion Period.
15. ALWAYS LIVE employees and contractors, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with ALWAYS LIVE or with the management or delivery of this competition are not eligible to enter.
15 (a). On the win page choose one of 6 options that best demonstrates your Road Crew Hero then tell us in 25 words or less how they have helped “Keep the Band together” and allowed you to separate drinking from driving for the chance to win.
16. Only one entry per email address may be submitted.
17. To enter this competition and be eligible to enter the draw for one of the Prize Packs, entrants must submit their entry at the following address:
18. All entrants will have their information added to the ALWAYS LIVE e-mail subscriber list.
19. All entrants will have their information shared with the Transport Accident Commission (TAC) for direct survey and marketing purposes.
20. Entries will be judged based on the quality of the answer provided to the qualifying question.
21. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter will collect personal information about entrants for the purposes of conducting the competition and awarding the Prize. The Promoter will collect and store all personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the Australian Privacy
23. The Promoter may use the entries and details of entrants for promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants consent to their full names and/or their entries being used in all media by the Promoter and consent to be included in any official photography, filming & sound recording by the Promoter and/or any of its authorised representatives. Each Winner grants the Promoter the right to use such recordings for promotional purposes following the event that the Prize relates.
24. Entrants accept that incomplete and illegible entries, as well as entries that breach these Terms and Conditions, will be deemed invalid, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The Promoter will also disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer-generated entries and the use of "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
25. Thirty-one (31) Prize Packs in total will be given away.
26. Thirty-one (31) entries will be selected across the Prize Packs listed below. 27. The Prize Packs include –
1. Minor Prizes (30): Thirty (30) $100.00 Rideshare gift cards;
2. Major Prize Pack (1): 1 x Audio Technica Turntable valued at $2,499.00, KEF Speakers (valued at $1,040.00) and a selection of vinyl from artists across the ALWAYS LIVE Program (valued up to $460.00)
28. The total maximum value of each minor Prize pack is $100.00 (including GST). The Major Prize is valued at $4,000.00, total maximum value of the Promotion is $7,000.00 (including GST).
30. The Prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to (or not to) substitute any Prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winner Notification and Unclaimed Prizes:
31. The competition is a ‘game of skill’ whereby the Promoter will select the winner of each Prize Pack from its corresponding entry pool based on the quality of the entry by a panel of ALWAYS LIVE representatives at the time, day and location as per clause 33 (“Winner”).
33. The draws for each Prize will happen on Tuesday December 12, 2023 at 3.00pm at ALWAYS LIVE’s head office.
34. The Winner of each Prize Pack will be notified via email on Friday December 15, 2023. 35. Each Winner will have 20 working days from notification to claim their Prize Pack.
36. In the event that a Prize Pack is not claimed within this period, a second, entry will be selected from the same entry pool under the same conditions (“Alternative Winner”). This process will be repeated until all unclaimed Prize Packs have been claimed.
37. If required, the Alternative Winner selection will occur on Monday January 15, 2024 at 3.00pm at ALWAYS LIVE’s head office in the same sequence as clause 33. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, where an Alternative Winner has been decided, the Alternative Winner shall also be referred to as the Winner.
38. At the Promoters sole and absolute discretion, the Winner may be required to verify their identity. Promoter in its absolute discretion reserves the right to verify the validity of the entrant’s identity (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence), including by way of a statutory declaration, and to disqualify entrants if any information provided by and entrant is false or misleading in any way. If the Winner does not verify their identity within seven (7) days of the request (or any later period set by the Promoter by written notice to the Winner as extended by the Promoter), the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an Alternative Winner.
39. The Winner will be published on the official ALWAYS LIVE competition page at www.alwayslive.com.au/compwinners within 30 days of the final drawing of the Winner. The Winner’s last name, initial of first name and post code will be published, except where the Winner has requested their details not to be published.
Browsers such as Safari on iOS require you to accept our cookies before entering. Click continue to accept cookies and enter the contest.